Wednesday, May 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM CDT
Contributed by: Admin
Teacherparlor.com is a new place for teachers to hang out. We are based in New Orleans, LA. Teacher Parlor believes that if teachers have a place to be more relaxed, their skills as educators will improve. We aim to provide a venue for teachers to collaborate, find resources, laugh, support one another, to speak out and to speak their minds. Teachers can use any of the following tools to make this the place teachers hang out.
1. Forums: Enable teachers to network about the issues that are close to your heart. You are encouraged to read others' posts, comment to join the conversations about them, or start your own posts.
2. Chat: Gives you the option to immediately chat with other teachers.
3. File Sharing (uploading and downloading): Share lesson plans, ideas, and any resources that could help other teachers in their classrooms.
4. Links Sharing: Share links to help other teachers in their classrooms, or look for help of your own. (Bare with us while links are being added daily)
5. Polls: Provide your feedback and opinions to be used towards both research and further improvement of Teacher Parlor
Our hope and goal is that this website becomes the largest teacher-based community in the country. Join in as this new endeavor begins. Feel free to register, and please spread the word about Teacher Parlor. Your ideas and suggestions are welcome, and highly valued. Feel free to contact us using the link at the bottom of the page. Check back often for updates as Teacher Parlor grows--thanks for visiting!